Just a few more days until the first practice crit of 2014, and looks like the weather (at least as of today's forecast) may actually cooperate as well!
I spoke with someone at USA Cycling and, as it turns out, there is a release form that will apply to the entire 7 race series, so you do not need to complete a release form each and every week (think of all the trees we are saving!).
The form will be available on-site, but I encourage those of you reading this blog to download the form in advance, fill it out, and bring it to the crit as that will help streamline registration.
USA Cycling Series Release Form
- bring exact change ($5 entry)
- you must bring your USA Cycling license the first time you register (if you do not have a license, then purchase one in advance, a 1-day or annual, on-line rather than on-site)
- remember to save your race number and bring it with you each time
- check this site for weather cancellations (will try to post by 4:30 pm)
- volunteer to corner guard!
See everyone Tuesday!